Most forms for the 2016-2017 school year will be completed through the re-enrollment process in RenWeb. Links to the forms are included in the Instruction & Resource section of the Enrollment page. Forms included in RenWeb are due to the school office at the time of re-enrollment. The re-enrollment process is not complete until all required forms have been submitted. Contact the school office if you have questions about forms.
- Medical Authorization – Required for all K-8 students requiring any medications during school. All medication, prescription and over the counter, must be stored in the school office and administered by the school office personnel
- Allergy Action – Required for any student with anaphylactic reactions.
- Physical Form – Required for all New Student entering preschool – 8th grade & current 7th grade Students. This form can also be used in place of the Sports Physical.
- Volunteer Drivers From – Required to be completed and on file 1 week prior to driving students on a field trip. Must include a copy of drivers license and proof of insurance
- Kids Club Enrollment & Agreement – Required to receive the discounted rate for before and after school care. Students not enrolled will be charged the higher drop in rate fee.
- Little Lambs Childcare Application – Required for all children wishing to enroll in the daily childcare.
- Pastoral Reference Letter – Required for all new K-8 students
- Shared Time Internet Form - Required for students in grades 3-8
- Shared Time Livonia - Required for students in grades 1-8
- Shared Time Northville – Required for students in grades 1-8